Join a mission-driven sales team with a stellar product.
We’re creating unusually good sales jobs in Austin. That means: A great product with purpose that you’re proud to represent, plentiful prospects who are eager to talk to you, a comfortable workplace with family-friendly hours, strong comp and benefits, and a team you respect and love working with.
Talk with us if you love the challenge and intensity of sales, but want more meaning and a healthy, positive corporate culture. We have a mission-driven product, a respectful work environment, and a sales process that deeply values relationships. (Plus great compensation, benefits, and workspace — see the full list of benefits here.)
Be part of a sales team that closes deals with the world’s greatest brands (board.org/mem). Represent a fascinating product that buyers need and appreciate — and they’re happy to talk to you.
We build communities for people leading meaningful change at really big companies. We surround them with friends and support so they can achieve their mission — and this helps them improve the lives of their millions of customers and employees. We have very successful communities for social media, healthcare, and recruitment, and we’re launching new communities for equality, innovation, and corporate social responsibility. Take a look at SocialMedia.org and Board.org to see what we do.
It’s a great time to join our sales team. We’re expanding the product line into new markets, giving you fresh prospects and tons of upside. It’s all the fun of a fast-growth startup, but with the stability of a profitable, established business with 80% customer retention.
Job openings: Account Executive, Sales Development Representative, Community Builder, and Sales Operations. Leadership roles are available. Details at hi.board.org/jobs.
You’ll love selling here:
- Mission-driven, winning sales team — with positive, healthy culture and no politics.
- High-demand product, extraordinary customer list, and stellar customer references.
- Fresh new leads and untapped markets.
- Prospects love to talk to us — friendly conversations and open doors.
A great job:
- Family-friendly and lifestyle-friendly hours, with minimal travel.
- Generous benefits including 10 weeks PTO/sick, health, and 401k.
- Private office, great workspace, nice tech and software, and other perks.
- You’re on a team doing meaningful work that matters.