The important things:
- No politics.
- No jerks — as customers or coworkers.
- Minimum required travel (just our own events).
- We rarely work nights and weekends.
- You’re not expected to check email on personal time.
- A place to build a career and a work family.
- Flexible paid time off, including company holidays, sick time, and personal vacation days.
- A great health plan, including dental and vision coverage, with a large portion of premiums subsidized for not only you, but also your dependents.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- FSA plan for pre-tax deductions for medical and dependent care expenses.
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave after a year of service.
- Short-term and long-term disability, plus life insurance.
- Commuter expense contributions for eligible employees.
Our favorite perks:
- Many jobs allow for hybrid or remote work locations.
- Annual in-person staff retreat.
- Standing desks and treadmill desks.
- Centrally located office in downtown Austin with lots of great amenities.
- Friday lunch and lots of healthy snacks.
- Unlimited great coffee.
Next: Check out our teams and current job openings