The important things:
- No politics.
- No jerks — as customers or coworkers.
- Minimum required travel (just our own events).
- We rarely work nights and weekends.
- You’re not expected to check email on personal time.
- A place to build a career and a work family.
- Flexible paid time off, including company holidays, sick time, and personal vacation days.
- A great health plan, including dental and vision coverage, with a large portion of premiums subsidized for not only you, but also your dependents.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- FSA plan for pre-tax deductions for medical and dependent care expenses.
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave after a year of service.
- Short-term and long-term disability, plus life insurance.
- Commuter expense contributions for eligible employees.
Our favorite perks:
- Our office with 88 acres of private outdoor recreation space.
- A guest house in Austin for staff use.
- Standing desks and treadmill desks.
- In Austin: an in-house gym with showers, basketball court, pickleball court, and hiking and running trails. (And lots of trees to climb.)
- A company truck in Austin for staff to borrow for personal use (if you have a clean driving record).
- Good computers — current generation Mac or PC (whichever is your favorite).
- Nice gear, like big dual monitors, fancy wireless headsets, and great headphones.
- Friday lunch and lots of healthy snacks.
- Unlimited great coffee.
- Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper.
Next: Check out our unique workspace