We’re building a company that makes us happy.
We’ve created a place where we love to work, we’ve built an amazing team, and we’re looking for more awesome people to join us.
Why we love it here (and why you might, too):
- Good Mission. We build peer-to-peer communities for people leading meaningful change at the world’s biggest companies. The massive scale of these organizations means that just a little bit of better creates a whole lot of good for millions of people.
- Good Jobs. We enjoy challenging work that is always evolving. We never stop learning and growing, because we’re committed to making everything better. We end each day knowing we tried great things, achieved many of them, and had a great time doing it.
- Good Workplace. We have sensible policies and a healthy culture. We work intensely at the office — and then we go home, on time, to our families and personal lives.
- Good People. We only work with people we like and customers who treat us well. We have no office politics, because everyone cares and everyone is devoted to the cause. It’s nicer here.
- Good Living. We have good pay with great benefits. We earn real money today, not promises of long-shot IPOs or buyouts. Financials are transparent, and we all succeed together.
For us, this is so much more than a job.
Some people join this team, and it just clicks.
For these people, Board.org isn’t just an employer, and their work isn’t just a job. They find life here to be an inspiring and energizing mission that’s worth fighting for. Every day.
This is a place where you can do incredible, career-defining work and settle in for a long-term career.
We’re sharing everything to help you decide if this is the place for you.
This site is here to help you understand what life is really like here. We’re sharing all the details of what we do, the way we work, and where we’re going so you can decide if this is a place where you might want to build a career.
Before you send us your stuff, you should dig in and learn all about us. Read about our culture to learn what we believe and what’s important to us. Learn about our work style to see how we work and how we operate day-to-day. Learn what it takes to succeed.
Finally, take the time to really read the description of the job you’re interested in. You’ll learn exactly what we’re looking for and what we’ll be expecting if you join the team. If you’re still interested, learn about the interview process before you apply.
You deserve to work at a place you love.
For some people, that’s Board.org.
Will it be for you, too?